about Hogan Assessments
Successful partnership for over 17 years
Hogan Assessments, the global leader in personality insights, produces valid, reliable personality assessments grounded in decades’ worth of research.
More than 75% of the Fortune 500 use Hogan’s talent acquisition and development solutions to hire the right people without bias, boost productivity, reduce turnover, and promote diversity and inclusion.
Hogan Assessments provide reliable results in predicting performance on the job, clarifying development needs, and fit with the organization.
Hogan by numbers
- >70.000 Hogan assessments each month worldwide
- Assessments translated in more than 50 languages
- Acknowledged scientific foundation
- Hogan norm sample with ca. 145.000 sample data
- The research archive contains 3,5 million data
- Validation reports for over 400 different jobs
Objectives of the Hogan Assessments
- Improving performance, cooperation, customer satisfaction, teaming and succession planning based on stable dispositions (personality)
- Reducing employee’s fluctuation, deviance
- Streamlines the management audit process and reduces preparation time
Nicole Neubauer, CEO metaBeratung, talking to Robert Hogan, Founder & President of Hogan Assessments.
Increase strategic self-awareness
The Hogan method gives you an overview of your personal strengths and weaknesses. The goal is to increase strategic self-awareness: because only those who know what makes them tick and why they exhibit certain behaviors can also recognize why these are sometimes counterproductive and how they can be adapted to the situation at hand. This strategic self-knowledge is particularly important for shaping one’s further professional career.
Specific development recommendations in the Hogan results reports help you to further build on your strengths.