Career Academy - professional career consulting
We help people find their calling.
For more than 15 years we have been successfully advising corporations and medium-sized companies on personnel selection and development, as well as career starters and students on career orientation. For this purpose, we use, among other things, the so-called Hogan Assessment, a personality procedure that depicts the strengths, weaknesses and values of a person, as well as various individual workshop formats. These tools enable us to give a precise prediction of professional orientation and fit.
We work with a total of four consulting modules that optimally prepare you for your career entry or professional orientation.
1. Potential analysis & job orientation
- Analysis of personal strengths, weaknesses & motivators with the help of the Hogan Personality Assessments
- Analysis of your current professional situation & elaboration of an individual competency mapping
- Formulation of concrete career recommendations and personal development recommendations (incl. written summary)
2. Application documents training & CV fresh-up
- Optimization and elaboration of a meaningful letter of motivation & CV's incl. layout, references and attachments. Consulting regarding the application process.
- Consulting on the use & optimisation of the online presence on social media such as LinkedIn and Xing. Creation of profiles if required. Advice on possible networks.
3. Interview simulation
- Structural & content preparation for the interview. Simulation as well as follow-up and analysis of the interview.
- General preparation for the interview situation, introduction to the business etiquette.
4. Assessment center training
- Simulation of a real assessment center including the most common exercises.
- Reflection and individual feedback on the exercise. Final feedback including training and personal development recommendations.
Experiences with our careerAcademy
Laura would like to find her calling. With careerAcademy, she was able to find the right way for her.
She says: "I generally feel better prepared for future decisions".
Tim would like to orient himself after his bachelor's degree. He used the careerAcademy to weigh up various career options for himself.
He says: "In any case, I have found a much better way for me to create the next years of my life".